Saturday, June 19, 2010

2:33 and AWAKE!

We took a nap. Bad choice. Well, brother and I took and a nap. It wasn't so much a nap as going to bed in our clothes with every intention of waking up and going to dinner. Oh, and watching the Pakistan/India cricket match. Neither of which happened. No, we woke up at 1 praying for daylight so we can start our adventures. Day light is not coming. Yeah, Nick was the smart one today. He stayed up. Too bad I am a horrible person and woke him up. I just told him I was going to give him the computer so he could write and he told me he was going to sleep and write in the morning.

For some reason I can not comment back. Lame.
So Mama- Mama, I am so glad you understand the fence obsession now! Seriously, one time nick found him at the bottom of a tree barking and wagging his tail at the cat he pinned up there. He was so proud of himself. Needless to say, Nick was not pleased. I miss that little guy but am super glad he is doing well under your direction. I think it was pry a good transition for him because he is being kept very busy protecting the house!

Are you getting my emails and texts? The phone is working great. Love and kisses to all!

This is the photo of the Nick's taking margarita shots in the airport before our flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment